Church contact information:
We share space with Arden Christian Church at 4300 Las Cruces Way, Sacramento CA 95864 (at corner of Las Cruces and Eastern, 2 blocks south of Arden Way) (map)
To contact Rev. Warren Barnes by email please click on his name, or call (916) 508-6428.
To contact the other Leaders of Grace Church you may email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (916) 508-6428. Please put the full name of the person you wish to contact in the Subject line and be sure to include your full name and the best way to contact you. (We keep only intermittent office hours, so the most effective means of contact are by email and phone.)
We would love to meet you. Here are some opportunities:
On Sundays (except first Sunday of December):
- Morning Worship: Allow our ushers to welcome you to Grace. Then settle in and enjoy our organist’s prelude just before Worship begins at 9 a.m.
- Fellowship: Join us after worship at 10 a.m. for refreshments and conversation. Baked treats and healthy snacks, fair trade coffee and tea.
Adult Study: If you like stimulating discussion, consider sitting in on our Adult Study class at 10:30.
- Eventide worship: Led by Rev. Jeanie Shaw, this is one of the Presbytery’s New Worshiping Communities which take on varied forms. The Eventide community gathers for supper and service on Sundays at 5 p.m. Many members of this community also participate in mission trips for youths and adults to locations in North and Central America building or renovating schools and homes.
On the 2nd and 4th Sundays:
- Mobile Worship: Members of Grace Church offer a worship service at the Carlton Senior Living, 1075 Fulton Ave.
During the week (ongoing):
- Women’s Breakfast: Every 2nd, 4th and 5th Tuesdays women in the community are invited to enjoy a no-host breakfast with the women of Grace at 9 a.m. at Chicken & Waffles House, 3129 Arden Way, near Morse Ave., Sacramento. (map)
- Men’s Breakfast: Every Wednesday morning all men are invited to enjoy a no-host breakfast with our men’s fellowship group at 7:30 a.m. at the Waffle Square at 2107 Fulton Ave (corner of Cottage and Fulton), Sacramento. (map)
- Plots of Love Garden work day: Tuesday mornings starting at 10 am. Bring your work gloves, drinking water, and tools if you have them.
- Tai Chi : Every Wednesday evening in the Social Hall.
By prior arrangement, Daniel takes beginners at 6:30 pm. Text (916) 695-2141.
7:30 p.m. for students with prior experience.
All are cordially invited to experience Tai Chi, ably taught by Daniel Quincy, including children, teens and adults. Tai Chi is particularly helpful for those with limited mobility.
- Therapy Dance for Parkinson’s: Offered by the local Parkinson’s group every other Monday, 1-2 p.m. in the Social Hall. Call 1(916)-359-4859 for schedule.
Led by an experienced dance instructor with training from the Mark Morris Dance Group Dance for PD this programs is appropriate for anyone with PD, with or without a partner. No dance experience needed and drop-ins welcome.Donation of $5-10 requested.
Volunteering in the Community: Click here to see where and when Grace members volunteer in the community and join us.